Balefire Studios – Rapidfire Design
From this page you may order custom design work. Select SHOP to begin ordering your design.
Hand-Crafted Typography Design
Design Service for print and production of garment merchandise.
This listing is for a CUSTOM MERCHANDISE DESIGN (for t-shirts, sweaters, hoodies, etc.), NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT (I can arrange for a quote with Wood & Wire Screen Printing) - once completed it belongs to you and will not be reused or resold.
THE ORDERING PROCESS:
Copy and Paste the supplied questions into the description, or simply describe design in your words. Also, I can be reached at BalefireStudios [!at] gmail.com
For your copying and pasting:
• The key item: WHAT DO YOU WANT THE DESIGN TO SAY? A quote, lyric line, band name, brand name, company name - what is the message? Just the band/brand/company name? One line of lyrics/quote? Be as specific as possible.
• I typically work on a canvas of 15"x22" (a large t-shirt sized screen print) - if you'd like a different overall size, note that here.
• What is the type of entity being represented (band, company, clothing brand, etc.) ?
• What is the name of the entity being represented?
• What does your business do? If you're a band, what genre?
• Who is your target market?
• Do you have a name or logo you would like to use? (If necessary, please send logo files to BalefireStudios [!at] gmail.com)
• What color scheme do you have in mind? (e.g., light text on dark shirt, dark text on light shirt, dark gray text on light gray shirt, etc.)? What other colors might you like to use?
• What style would you like to project? (e.g., grungy, punk, horror, edgy pop, spray painted, dripping, textured, chaotic)
• Do you want a border surrounding the design? (thick? thin?)
• FOR AN EXTRA FEE: Would you like anything in the design to be illustrated? Contact for a quote: BalefireStudios [!at] gmail.com
• Any other comments?
THE CREATION PROCESS:
Once the order has been placed and I've received your description and information, I will create a design proof for approval / review within 5 business days using the email on your account (unless otherwise stated in the order's notes).
Once revision notes have been received for the proof, the design will be edited and a second proof will be sent to you. Typically this is all that is necessary, but one more round is included if necessary. Any further revisions beyond two rounds would be quoted and billed at an hourly rate of $30/hour.
Once the final proof is approved, I will send you digital files in the following formats:
PSD, JPG, and virtual mockups of the shirt as low res jpg's. Other file formats should be noted in the description.
*The final product will not have a watermark.
*This is for a digital file with which prints may be made, no physical product will be sent to you as a direct result of this order.
*Ask about screen printing with my partner printer in Wood & Wire Screen Printing
LEAVE THE QUANTITY AT 1 - THIS IS FOR THE DESIGN SERVICE ONLY - SCREEN PRINTING CAN BE ARRANGED AS WELL